Scroll to top
FREE delivery 'No Quibble' 14 Day Returns Policy

15% off all items and only 10% deposit required! Use code: SPRING15. More information


At this uncertain and unprecedented time, Grosvenor Furniture are doing all that we can to keep our staff and customers safe. 

Whilst we’re responding to and complying with official Government advice and regulations, we’re still open and are continuing to take orders online. 

We have taken the decision to close our head office and distribution centres whilst we come together and fight the spread of this disease, and therefore have suspended delivery on all orders as of Monday 23rd March.

We are however committed to bringing a little joy to your home, and as a thank you for your understanding and loyalty we’re offering a Grosvenor Furniture discount of 15% off all items, using code SPRING15

A small deposit of 10% will be required at checkout, and the remaining 90% of your balance will be payable in 4 weeks time when operations resume, and the isolation period is lifted.

Please know we’re doing everything we can to help with your orders as quickly as possible, and we’ll keep this page updated with the latest information.


So, can I still place an order?
Yes, orders are still being taken at this time and will be fulfilled at the end of the governments required isolation period.

How do I place my 10% deposit?
If you wish to place an order using our 10% deposit initiative, all you need to do is choose the option ‘Pay Deposit’ before adding the desired item(s) to your cart.

Can I pay for my order now?
Of course! If you’d like to pay for your order in full, all you need to do is choose the option ‘Pay in Full’ before adding the desired item(s) to your cart.

I have already placed an order will this be delayed?
Unfortunately this is the case. We have attempted to get as many of our orders out and delivered as soon as possible, but with the sudden lockdown requirements some orders will now be delayed until after the isolation period has ended.

I have received an order I wish to return, can I still return these items?
We are currently suspending our 14-day return policy which will now re-apply from the first day when the isolation period is lifted.

Can I still get in touch?
Of course. You can contact us through our website or directly on email via

Our most popular products

We will deliver this item to your door for FREE

Find out more »

Simple, Secure and hassle-free payments

Find out more »

Our ‘No Quibble’ 14 Day Returns Policy

Find out more »